"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you." - John 14:18

Friday, January 6, 2012

This Time for Africa

It is with pure joy (and a good dose of freaking out!) that I get to share the news that, after over 20 months, we have been given a court date! We need to be in Kampala a few days before our court date which is February 9th! That leaves us only about 4 weeks to plan our trip!! I like to think I work well under pressure & now I get to find out ;)

In 4 weeks we will gaze into those big brown eyes, touch their little faces, hold their sweet hands & generally love the heck out of them! I don't think I can really compose my thoughts enough to write much more today so I am going to let Shakira wiggle around and show you pretty much how my heart feels today!





As always, thank you for your love, for your support, for your prayers...we couldn't have walked this road alone!

2 comments: