"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you." - John 14:18

Thursday, January 26, 2012

One Week & Underwear


I don't have any time to post as we leave in ONE WEEK - eeek! But I would really, really love for you to take the time to stop by Moments With Love. My friend Lovelyn will be in Uganda at the same time as us helping put a well in a village with no access to clean water (because she is just awesome like that!) but she will also be taking undies to an amazing ministry called Ekisa that cares for some of the most vulnerable orphaned and abandoned children in Uganda. Can you donate $2 for a pair of undies for one of these sweethearts? Please stop by Love's blog and make a donation if you can. I know I will. I think I will donate a pair of undies for all 6 little hiney's that will soon be wiggling around our house. Here is the link:

Moments With Love

God Bless - Lib

No comments:

Post a Comment