"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you." - John 14:18

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

iPad2


Sorry it has been SO long since I have updated the blog. Life has been busy, busy and I don't know if I will get to update for our story today but I wanted to mention another family bringing children home from Uganda who could really use your help. They are the Stonebrook's and they are fundraising like CRAZY to get 2 special kiddos home in a jiffy. Right now they have an ah-mazing fundraiser going - you make a donation to help them bring their kiddos home...you get entered in a drawing for an iPad2! Who doesn't want one of those? No one! So head on over, check out how the Lord is using them & see if he wants to use you to help them out. Thank you!

http://ugandaadoptionstory.blogspot.com/2011/09/ipad2-anyone.html

I promise to update about B & Z soon!

2 comments:

  1. Will do! am loving your blogand those dolls are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Polly! I am making more dolls to bring to your Fall Festival - SO excited about that!!

    ReplyDelete